Changes are everywhere in the school bus industry and that is also true here at IPTA. The Board of Directors has established the dues structure in an effort to generate improved programs to help you achieve your goals of providing safe bus rides for students and confidence for their parents who depend on you every school day.
IPTA has a tiered School District Membership according to the size of your school district. This type of membership is typical among many organizations and associations today and permits the opportunity for association efficiency of operations while increasing and improving a wider range of benefits for our district members.
IPTA District Memberships run from July 1 to June 30 each year. Joining or renewing you District IPTA membership will be much easier with the new “Join Now” button. All members have the same membership expiration date so the membership program will send existing members out a reminder to rejoin the IPTA each year. For new members all you will need to do is go and click on the Join now and provide your information and the program will automatically send out an invoice by email and you are all set.
We hope you will consider carefully the following benefits of a School District Membership.
School District Membership benefits will include:
- Reduced fees for the IPTA Conference/Trade Show Des Moines, Iowa
- Regional Training Meetings (reduced cost or in many cases, no cost to member districts)
- Accessible lists for IPTA sustaining company vendors
- Legislative updates and actions
- New Transportation Director Annual Training Workshop
- Opportunities for IPTA Board Positions (if interested call IPTA Executive Director for details)
- Unlimited duplication rights to IPTA Newsletter (Bus Stop News) from secure website
- Unlimited duplication rights to T.E.A.M. Manual from secure website
- Access to "Members Only" area of IPTA website
- Updates pertaining to State and Federal Grant applications
- Voting privilege for Board of Director positions
- Website access on your Smart Phone or IPad
Your IPTA has, and will continue to be actively involved in legislative advocacy for our members and Iowa’s school transportation programs by working closely with the Iowa Department of Education, School Administrators of Iowa, Iowa DOT, Iowa Association of School Boards staff lobbyists and local legislators on issues that impact school transportation here in Iowa.
Thank-you for your support of Iowa Pupil Transportation Association.
The IPTA would like to invite you to be a part of this historic Iowa transportation organization. As the Executive Director of the Iowa Pupil Transportation Association I am looking forward to working with your school district.
Iowa Pupil Transportation Association
Direct Line: 712-830-3242